- Peer Review
- Grey literature
- Non-traditional Forms
- Mason History Department Guidelines for Digital Dissertations
- AHA Guidelines for Evaluating Digital Scholarship
- Open Access, Embargoes, and Institutional Repositories
- “Court Order Shutdown of Libgen….”
- 2015 periodical price survey
- What is data? Why do we care? Matthew Lincoln’s “Tidy (Art Historical) Data”
- Working with data: tools and transformations
- Reviewing Project Proposals: See assigned partners and criteria. Comment on each factor and assign a score of (1 to 5):
- The intellectual significance of the project for the humanities, including its potential to enhance research, teaching, and learning in the humanities.
- The likelihood that the project will stimulate or facilitate new research of value to
scholars and general audiences in the humanities, or use new digital technologies to
communicate humanities scholarship to broad audiences.
- The quality of innovation in terms of the idea, approach, and/or methods under
consideration, and the appropriateness of the technology employed in the project.
- The quality of the conception, definition, organization, and description of the project and the applicant’s clarity of expression.
- The feasibility of the plan of work, including whether the start-up activities will
significantly contribute to the project’s long-term goals.
- The qualifications, expertise, and levels of commitment of the project director and key
project staff or contributors.
- Spatial History Prep
This is the course site for ClioWired I, Fall 2015.
The site contains all the important information for the course and should be your primary point of reference for the semester.
Please review the site and note any questions and concerns you might have so that we can discuss them on the first day of class.
Finally, please note the agenda for August 31 on the Schedule. Complete the reading. Do your best to complete the practicum, and review the tools and sites for the week.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.